The Resilience Advantage definition:
Our ability to effectively plan for, navigate successfully in real time and bounce forward from challenging and stressful situations in such a way that we learn and grow from them.
- Is your company and your team members experiencing high levels of stress?
- Do people say that they are feeling burnt out?
- Do you see a need for your leaders to develop resiliency as a core competency?
- How well does your organization do in the face of crises and challenges?
- How are you as a leader bouncing forward from your challenges.
- Do you just want a happier workplace and happier people?
The Resilience Advantage Suite of programs and products are designed to help your organization:
- Respond to challenging situations more effectively
- Experience less negativity and more productivity
- Enable leaders to deal with employees who are overwhelmed with workloads and responsibilities
Everyone on your team will benefit:
- Personal: The Resilience Advantage creates a new and effective mindset to employees in how to approach their workplace challenges. Employees learn new tools for addressing their workplace challenges with renewed energy.
- Team: The Resilience Advantage helps teams use resilience concepts such as workload management to improve project outcome. Team members find a new way to collaborate and to support one another
- Leadership training: Leaders set the tone for how work gets done and giving them the leadership competency of resilience gives them skills to engage themselves fully and to support their team members.
- Organizational: Resilience models are already in place in your company for things like IT Security and Supply Chain backup…but not for your people. We can help you create a competency-based program to help your organization deal with the challenges of workplace stress
Here are 10 Ways To Help Your Company Build A Resilient Workplace
- 1-1 Consultations: For senior leaders who may be feeling overwhelmed or stuck in being able to get work done, a 1-1 consultation and coaching engagement provides the opportunity to “air it out” and gain the specific competencies needed to bounce back and forward.
- Workshops and trainings: From a 30-minute lunch and learn to a half or full day workshop, your team will gain the skills of resilience and will have actionable steps they can take for themselves and their teams to improve their performance.
- Speaking: Richard will come to your organization and will keynote a program on resilience that will turn your people’s ideas about stress and how they deal with it on its head. They will no longer walk around saying how “stressed they are” but instead will have a new perspective and skills on how to be resilient.
- Digital Program: Describe below, The Resilience Advantage Digital Solution provides a 21-day hack or 6 week interactive program that is accessible from a mobile device. You can take the Resilience Assessment Questionnaire and see your Resilience Advantage Index at no charge here to get a sense of how the program works
- Leadership Resilience: Resilience is now recognized as a core leadership skill. Often done in association with Strategy Driven Leadership, your leaders develop the specific skill set that give them the ability to address employee frustration, grief and stress.
- Video Series: My six session video series that people through the ideas and skills associated with the Resilience Advantage. This program can be downloaded and viewed at their convenience.
- Mindfulness Training: MyResilient Mindfulness exercises provide a brief and important break in your day so that you can recapture energy and focus for your work. There are a series of different meditations based on your needs. They are short and powerful for transforming your day and mindset.
- Webinars: On-line webinars and podcasts are available here for free
- Resilience Resources: Check out the Resilience Advantage Resources that are available at no charge. Try out Resilience Bingo with your team or family and download the Resilience Advantage Plan booklet to start making progress on your resilience plan.
- Program Products: Check out our Resilience Advantage products from coffee cups to stress balls. Bring a little resilience into your everyday.
Our 21 Day Hack or 6 Week Resilience Experience combines the science of Resilience, Experiences and Neuroscience to supercharge your life and organization.
Resilience is the antidote to stress, but it is hard to overcome the biological impact that stress holds on our bodies. But, hold on! Did you know that the body has a powerful counter response to stress and that is to be resilient?
Our mobile platform gives you and your work team the tools to put your resilience resources to work immediately so that you can overcome adversities and challenges with ease.
Our cloud-based mobile framework gives individuals and teams the skills they need in an easy to access, totally secure, and fun experience.
The program is delivered to your phone and engages the participant in a 90-120 second micro-learning experiences where they incrementally master how to overcome stress by strengthening resilience.
Micro-learning experiences are focused interactions delivered in-context, by text message or email. Each is conversational and interactive, utilizing text, images, gifs, and videos to combine into a multi-media experience. We also confidentially ask you a variety of questions that help you see your progress and remind you of the skills you are building. We start off with an assessment.
Participant’s received a SMS or email that directs them to a cloud-based micro experience that engages them for 90-120 seconds and are composed of a variety of experiences based on the Resilience Model of Preparation, Navigation or Bounce Back/Bounce Forward.
|Get a Text Message||Engage the Program||Learn Something New|
The Resilience Advantage Digital Program
- Improve business responsiveness and
- Learn new ways to deal with adversity at work
- Develop skills in communicating needs in challenging times
- Create stronger teams
Sign-up to sample The Resilience Advantage Digital Solution
Imagine what will happen when your team is better able to manage their personal and work-related stress at work. 90 seconds a day for a total of 34 minutes over 21 days or 6 weeks is all it will take for them to be mentally and emotionally stronger.Take our Free Resilience Advantage Assessment and Try Out the Platform
Ready to purchase?
We have two solutions for you to consider in your quest to build resilience and overcome your stress.
The 21-Day Resilience Advantage Challenge: In this program you receive a daily dose of resilience delivered to your cellphone at some time during the day. It only takes you a couple of minutes to go through that experience and you’ll pick up a new idea that you can use that day!
Our 6-week Resilience Advantage Experience: Spaced out over 3 days/week, you’ll have a bit more time to implement the ideas that you’ll interact with in your 2-minute program. Spacing the program out over 6-weeks helps you build a bit more consistency and extends the learning out so that you take in smaller chunks of resilience during the week.
Both are filled with the same amazing information which goes beyond what was originally offered in the book as our knowledge and ideas about resilience have grown as a result of sharing our work with thousands of people.
- Individual: $19.95 for either program
- For Group Pricing Contact Richard