I have developed a new and exciting digital solution to help people gain the skills of resilience. Working with Thrive Learning Systems, we have developed a state-of-the-art program that is delivered to your phone and engages you in a 90-120 second micro-learning experiences where you incrementally master how you overcome your stress by building your resilience.
Micro-learning experiences are focused interactions delivered in-context, by text message or email. Each is conversational and interactive, utilizing text, images, gifs, and videos to combine into a multi-media experience. We also confidentially ask you a variety of questions that help you see your progress and remind you of the skills you are building.
In this program you will become skilled at understanding and acting upon:
- Why resilience is much more than just bouncing back.
- How you can plan your way into stress-avoidance
- How those deep breaths everyone tells you to take actually lower your heart rate and help you manage those stressful situations more gracefully
- Seeing how bouncing forward is so much better than bouncing back
- Using the skills of The Resilience Advantage to help you feel more confident and comfortable in your work
- Being able to reach out to others to share your concerns and ideas about how you are managing your stress.
Here is a sample experience you can try out
We have two solutions for you to consider in your quest to build resilience and overcome your stress.
The 21-Day Resilience Advantage Challenge: In this program you receive a daily dose of resilience delivered to your cellphone at some time during the day. It only takes you a couple of minutes to go through that experience and you’ll pick up a new idea that you can use that day!
Our 6-week Resilience Advantage Experience: Spaced out over 3 days/week, you’ll have a bit more time to implement the ideas that you’ll interact with in your 2-minute program. Spacing the program out over 6-weeks helps you build a bit more consistency and extends the learning out so that you take in smaller chunks of resilience during the week.
Both are filled with the same amazing information which goes beyond what was originally offered in the book as our knowledge and ideas about resilience have grown as a result of sharing our work with thousands of people.
- Individual: $19.95 for either program
- For Group Pricing Contact Richard
Advantage Digital Solution
Most organizations recognize the deleterious effect that that stress plays in their workplace and know they can no longer ignore it.
I see client companies adding Resilience to their list of leadership standards and have set expectations that managers need to be sensitive and aware of the risks of high stress workplaces.
Workplaces that have people committing suicide or abusing opioids or just being angry with one another are not places that produce great workplace outcomes.
Instead you need an approach that builds the skills of resilience and The Resilience Advantage can do that for your organization
- Personal: The Resilience Advantage helps create a new and effective mindset to employees in how to approach their workplace challenges. No more whining or complaining but instead a renewed approach for taking personal responsibility for how they deal with stress
- Team: The Resilience Advantage helps teams use resilience concepts such as workload management to improve project outcome. No longer will you teams be fumbling on how to get their projects done
- Organizational: Resilience models are already in place in your company for things like IT Security and Supply Chain backup…but not for your people. We can help you create a competency-based program to help your organization deal with the challenges of workplace stress
Here are 3 Ways To Help Your Company Build A Resilient Workplace
- Workshops: From a 30-minute lunch and learn to a half or full day workshop, your team will gain the skills of resilience and will have actionable steps they can take for themselves and their teams to improve their performance.
- Presentations: Richard will come to your organization and will keynote a program on resilience that will turn your people’s ideas about stress and how they deal with it on its head. They will no longer walk around saying how “stressed they are” but instead will be bragging out about their resilience.
- Video Series: I completed a six session video series that walks people through the ideas and skills associated with the Resilience Advantage. Your employees can download and view the program at their convenience.
- Consultation: Working in conjunction with the leadership team, we will meet to discuss the impact that stress and mental health issues are playing in your organization. We will review your health plan benefits, EAP services and leadership expectations and will recommend and walk you through a revision of your program that will make your workplace healthier and more productive.