Many managers are not comfortable in the coaching role with employees. Two common errors are:
- Expecting employees to just follow directives without wondering how those directives meet the organizational goals or
- Taking a hands off approach thinking that employees should know what to do without receiving proper guidance from their supervisor
This coaching seminar is for such managers. Managers will:
- Identify their particular leadership style
- Understand what coaching is about and how it improves employee relationships
- Appreciate the relationship between coaching and performance evaluation
- Practice coaching scenarios and receive practical feedback
Outcomes and results from the Coaching for Managers session include:
- Learning why coaching is a 21st century way of leadership
- Understanding the importance of using the proper language to motivate and encourage your team
- Using coaching to provide staff with the tools they need to accomplish organizational goals.
- How to build a coaching plan that works for all your staff members.