Non-profits face unique challenges and you need a partner to help you build a 21st century non-profit organization. Richard has been working with non-profit organizations for over 25 years and brings a compassionate and business mentality to his consultation services to community organizations
We begin our consultation by understanding your most important issues and help you define what success will mean to your staff and clients. The key issues we address include:
- How well is your strategy working? Are you implementing it effectively and are you having the social impact you and your board are working towards achieving?
- What are your organizational structures, processes, and talent management models that you are using to achieve success
- Is your culture supporting the attainment of your goals?
- How can your organization expand their earned revenue so that you can maximize your profitability?
- How are you measuring and monitoring your progress to track the impact of your efforts?
- Is your Board supporting your efforts
This new non-profit was surviving on grant funding and in-kind contributions from the University where one of their leaders was a faculty member. Citrin Consulting was engaged to provide them with a business plan that included a comprehensive market analysis and planning model that allowed them to move away from their grant only funding and develop training and consultation services that created a model of self sustainability.
- Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank
- Leadership Pittsburgh
- Green Building Alliance
- Family Resources of Western PA
- Body Wisdom
- Mon Yough Community Services
- University of Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Parks Conservancy
- Community Day School
- Penn State University
- United Way of Allegheny County