Thank you for purchasing a copy of The Resilience Advantage. These “Behind the Curtain” Resources are designed to help give you a greater opportunity to build your own resilience personally and in your workplace.
In this section you will find:
Resources for Personal Resilience that include:
- Assessments and tools for understanding and building your personal resilience.
- My Resilience Questionnaire
- Spider Chart of Happiness
- Five Happy Moments
- Energy Trackers
- Mindfulness podcasts that will allow you to have a basic experience with different kinds of mindfulness
Resources for Organizational Resilience that include:
- Resilience Advantage “Cheat Sheets: These are brief summary pages that can be shared with employees on different topics related to resilience including:
- Resources for employees that include action plans for building workplace resilience
- Flyers that will help you remember simple ways to build resilience:
- Resilience Bingo that your organization can use to create a “Stress Resilience Competition” among employees and teams.
- Resources for managers that include a “tip sheet” workbook as well as a Resilience Competency List that will help any manager identify the key actions to help build a resilient workforce.
The first session of my six-part video series on resilience. If you want more information about using this entire series, please contact me at [email protected]
Books to Download
click on the books to download