- If you don’t like change, you’re going to like irrelevance even less”
- “In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield.”
- You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face.
- “Success is not built on success. It’s built on failure. It’s built on frustration. Sometimes it’s built on catastrophe.”
- Don’t compromise yourself. You are all you’ve got.
- “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence”
- I know God will not give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish that He didn’t trust me so much.
- “I have been up against tough competition all my life. I wouldn’t know how to get along without it. “
- “Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get.”
- A woman is like a tea bag. She only knows her strength when put in hot water.
- “By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day. “
- I will just create, and if it works, it works, and if it doesn’t, I’ll create something else. I don’t have any limitations on what I think I could do or be.
- “Our job is satisfying the American public. We must give most of the people what they want most of the time.”
- Never limit yourself because of others’ limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination.
Mae Jemison, astronaut
- Be bold. If you’re going to make an error, make a doozey, and don’t be afraid to hit the ball
Billie Jean King
- “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door”
- “Success is the child of audacity”
- “I find my greatest pleasure, and so my reward, in the work that precedes what the world calls success.”
- “Never let your schooling interfere with your education.”
- “The fastest way to succeed? Look like you’re playing by someone else’s rules while quietly playing by your own.”
- Being good in business is the most fascinating kind of art. Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art.
- “Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers”
- “We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.”
- “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on”
Franklin D. Roosevelt