‘Tis the season to give and so our crack editorial team at Resilient Wednesday want to lighten your gift giving responsibilities by helping you find the perfect gift for your stressed-out friends, colleagues, and family member. So, here are our top 5 plus a bonus:
- Ugly Christmas Sweaters: You still have time (until Friday, December 21) to buy yourself an ugly Christmas sweater. It’s the gift that gives others pleasure in seeing it on you and there is nothing better than people laughing at your own good sense of humor to build your resilience.
- Stress Relief Kit: Want to help that angry co-worker or boss deal with their challenges in a more effective way next year. Give them the gift of “Anger Management in a Matchbox” which gives them a few tools to use along with the very clear message to “GYST.”
- Deodorant: As our lives have gotten more complex and stressed, our deodorants must respond accordingly. Nivea’s “Stress Protect” anti-perspirant promises to make sure that your next presentation is “no stress.” Whew, that relieves some pressure right away, doesn’t it?
- The Gifts of Mindfulness: Mindfulness is all the rage and these gifts will help settle your mind. Since mindfulness is so important, we’re giving you a few options:
- The Hoodie Pillow: Forget the sweatshirt, this hoodie just pops over your head and lets you forget everything and everyone.
- Hershey Chocolate Candle: Drifting into deep alpha state must be enhanced by the fragrance of holiday chocolate. All the pleasure, none of the guilt.
- Knitting for Calmness: Sometimes you just have to keep your hands busy to find some peace. For those of you who think knitting isn’t for guys, talk to former NFL star Rosey Grier, Beatle Ringo Starr, and Aussie actor Russell Crowe.
- For the Introvert: Many introverts (myself included) like to wash dishes on Christmas day as a strategy to avoid having to deal with the multitudes wanting to know how your life is going. Give us the support to do our job properly with one of these fashionable Dishwasher Aprons.
- Your Bonus: Consider who could benefit from some professional coaching for their career, their leadership style, consulting business, refirement (not retirement) or for making better life decisions and check out my Personalized and Advisory Coaching Services to help them have an amazing 2019.
© Richard Citrin, All rights reserved, 2018]]>