Resources for Personal Resilience that include:
- Assessments and tools for understanding and building your personal resilience.
- My Resilience Questionnaire
- Spider Chart of Happiness
- Five Happy Moments
- Energy Trackers
- Mindfulness podcasts that will allow you to have a basic experience with different kinds of mindfulness
- Resilience Advantage “Cheat Sheets: These are brief summary pages that can be shared with employees on different topics related to resilience including:
- Resources for employees that include action plans for building workplace resilience
- Flyers that will help you remember simple ways to build resilience:
- Resilience Bingo that your organization can use to create a “Stress Resilience Competition” among employees and teams.
- Resources for managers that include a “tip sheet” workbook as well as a Resilience Competency List that will help any manager identify the key actions to help build a resilient workforce.
Books to Download
|The Resilience Advantage Questionnaire||My Resilience Advantage Plan|
|click on the books to download|