September 25, 2013
Are You a Trustworthy Leader?
<![CDATA[In conducting some workplace interviews recently several members of this organization told me that they did not trust their managers or theleadership of the organization. Their concerns focused on their bosses:
- Lack of transparency
- Shifting priorities that could never be nailed down.
- Lack of commitment to the overall mission of the organization.
- Not helping them develop as professionals
- Set employees up for success by providing tools and learning opportunities
- Seek out their input for decision making
- Provide information around why decisions are made
- Consistently act in alignment with the company’s vision
- Inspire your employees by creating a shared vision that everyone can work towards to achieve the company’s goals.