Learn about whether your company is strengths-based or weakness based and how your employees can “Get Strong”
Strength-Based Workplace…How fit is your company?
- Do your employees praise their organization?
- Are your people aligned with and know your mission, vision and values?
- Do people readily volunteer for projects based on what they know they can contribute to the organization
- Do you and your staff know what they do well? And what they do not do well?
- Are you always looking at what doesn’t work, never recognizing what is operating effectively in your organization?
Is your organization: Weakness-Based or Strengths-Based
Compare the differences
|Characteristic of Companies||Weakness-Based||Strength-Based|
|Retention||Retention is low because employees don’t know how to do their best and struggle to find their niche||Retention is high because employees know how their skills and strengths contribute to the company’s mission|
|Employee Engagement||Many employees may leave at exactly 5 PM and ask for time off for other events without giving back time when needed for special projects||Employees know what has to get done and make sure work is done productively. When they need to leave for personal business they make themselves available at other times|
|Teamwork||People complain or roll their eyes at every new project and wonder why someone else isn’t doing their share||People break through their silos and find out how to help other team members reach the organizations goals by contributing their key skills.|
Creating a Strength-Based Organization will change the way your employees think about and act at work. By focusing on what they do well, productivity will increase along with workplace satisfaction.